We provide a full spectrum of services in the claiming and preparation of Russian documents for their extended use on the territory of Italy. If you happen to be planning to move, study, or working in Italy, don’t forget to prepare all the documents you are going to need beforehand.
WHAT WE DO:
- apostilles for original documents and notarized copies of them;
- professional written translation from Italian into Russian and from Russian into Italian according to all of the requirements of the Italian Embassy;
- oral consecutive translation from Italian and into Italian;
- notarization of translations;
- certification of the validity of translations in the Italian Embassy in Moscow;
- certification of the validity of copies of original documents in the Italian Embassy in Moscow;
- dichiarazione di valore procedure for educational documents in the Italian Embassy in Moscow
- trascrizione procedure of Russian marriage/divorce certificates and legal judgments in the Italian Embassy in Moscow;
- sending of prepared documents to any indicated address.
WE DRAW UP CONTRACTS:
of the broadest variety, in which case one of the parties is an Italian citizen, including:
- premarital agreements;
- agreements on the division of property gained jointly by spouses;
- alimony agreements;
- child custody agreements;
- purchase and sale agreements for movable estate and real estate (apartments, offices, houses, land lots, as well as portions of them);
- gift contracts for movable estate and real estate (apartments, offices, houses, land lots, as well as portions of them);
- loan agreements.
- representation in courts located in Moscow and the Moscow Region in divorce cases, including those involving Italian citizens;
- handling inheritance formalities, both through a notary and judicial proceedings;
WE ASSIST IN:
- the registration of businesses in Moscow and the Moscow Region (including partners who are Italian citizens);
- the conduct of bookkeeping for the taxing authorities of the Russian Federation.
- clean record certificates for all citizens of the Russian Federation, regardless of the location of their permanent registration (record of place or residence);
- clean record certificates for foreign citizens who have or who have been temporarily or permanently registered in the Russian Federation;
- certificates issued by the authorities of the Civil Registry Office of Moscow, the Moscow region, and PRACTICALLY EVERY CITY IN RUSSIA;
- official documents issued by the authorities of the Civil Registry Office of Moscow, the Moscow Region, and PRACTICALLY EVERY CITY IN RUSSIA;
- education documents from secondary, secondary technical, and higher education institutions in Moscow, the Moscow Region, and PRACTICALLY EVERY CITY IN RUSSIA;
- any other documents that may be obtained given the submission of a notarized letter of authorization from the owner of the documents.
We also provide all of the services listed above for each of the CIS states!
THE ITALIAN REPUBLIC
Office of the Embassy: City of Moscow, Denezhny per., Dom 5
Phone. + 7 (495) 796-96-91, Fax: + 7 (495) 253-92-89
Consular department: Moscow, Ul. B. Polyanka, Dom 2/10
Phone. + 7 (495) 796-96-92, 916-54-51, Fax: + 7 (495) 916-54-20
Consulate General: Moscow, Yakimanskaya Naberezhnaya, Dom 10
Phone: + 7 (495) 916-54-49
Visa Center: http://www.italyvms.ru/